Check this out! A digital contest fully devoted to under 16yo groms, and of course, the contest is fully open to girls too! PR from Hurricane:
New Digital Action Sports Contest Dedicated to Kids! Today, Hurricane Group is launching the E-FISE Junior by Hot Wheels, a video competition that will shine a light on a whole new generation of riders. The contest will take place on the e-fise.com platform and officially begins on 15th July running until the end of August. Following the success of e-fise 2020, it’s now time for kids in BMX, Skateboard, Roller and Scooter to enjoy a fully dedicated to them edition of the festival: the E-FISE Junior by Hot Wheels. Organized during the July and August holidays, it is a video competition that will promote the young women and men of Urban Sports, and bring out young talents from around the world. By partnering with the famous brand Hot Wheels, the E-FISE Junior by Hot Wheels allows all riders up to the age of 16 to promote their best tricks. Whether in BMX, Skateboard, Roller or Scooter, this partnership aims to promote creativity and the attraction of young people to seek thrills on different playgrounds.
STEP 1 : SHOOT
- Choose of the category
- Pick of the spot
- Shoot of the video
- Edit of the video
- Video: Must only be 1 minute max, opening credit included.
- Music: to add music to the video, it possible to access to the Universal Music Production Catalog. Only music selected from this catalog is valid to
participate in the competition.
Where possible the entry should feature new and never shared before footage. If it is not possible for some riders to shoot new footage at the moment, they can use older clips. However, they cannot submit a whole edit that has been shared before and the judges will take this into consideration when they mark the videos.
STEP 2 : SUBMIT
- Signing up is for free by filling out the registration form
- Upload the video online at http://e-fise.com between 12 – 26 JULY 2021.
- FISE team is approving or not the video
STEP 3 : SHARE
- Once approved, your video will be released automatically on e-fise.com
- An email will prompt riders to share it on social media
- People can vote for their favorite riders on the e-fise.com platform
- Sharing instructions will be communicated to them by email once the video
- The video will also be viewed by the expert panel of judges whose votes
will count towards the final score.
STEP 4 : FINALS
For the lucky ones who make it through to the finals, they will need to create a brand new video.
– July 12-26: upload of the videos on the platform e-fise.com
– July 12 – August 2: qualifications: fans and judges votes
– August 4: qualifications results announced
– August 20: deadline to submit the second video for finalists
– August 23 – September 30: finals: fans and judges votes
– September 1: finals results