Did you know you don’t have to be a professional racer to compete at one of the Red Bull Pump Track stops? It’s a common misconception that you have to be an Olympic-level racer, in fact, anyone can compete! Take a chance and see what you’ve got by registering at one of the remaining qualifying stops below and maybe you’ll be heading to Santiago, Chile for finals!
- Bariloche, Argentina – March 6, 2022
- Ponte Buggianese, Italy – May 15, 2022
- Gaston County, USA – May 21, 2022
- Ainsa, Spain – May 21, 2022
- Genk, Belgium – June 5, 2022
- Paris [Texas], USA – July 2, 2022
- Langford, Canada – July 3, 2022
- Åre, Sweden – July 9, 2022
- Berlin, Germany – August 6, 2022
- St Charles County, USA – August 6, 2022
- La Neuveville, Switzerland – August 20, 2022
- Harstad, Norway – August 27, 2022
- Eindhoven, Netherlands – August 27, 2022
The 2022 finals of the Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championships will head to Chile in South America.
“The 5th Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championships will see the finals of this spectacular event taken to South America for the first time and the bike mad capital city of Chile – Santiago de Chile. A Velosolutions Pump Track is currently under construction at the Santa Fe Bike Park in the city and will be ready in time for the best pump track riders in the world to line up and start racing on November 20.” Full details here.