We’re working with USABMX Freestyle to bring together more women and girls into the Digital Series! The rules are simple, film a 30-second run, and upload it to the USABMX Freestyle website. This competition is open globally and the next submission date is May 7-13th.
On top of the awards and recognition provided by USABMX Freestyle, first-place winners in their respective categories will be featured on The Bloom BMX. Scroll down for more information and get filming!
Below are the submission date ranges and their corresponding round.
Digital Comp 1 April 2-8
- Digital Comp 2 May 7-13
- Digital Comp 3 June 4-10
- Digital Comp 4 July 2-8
- Digital Comp 5 August 6-12
- Digital Comp 6 September 3-9
- Digital Comp 7 October 8-14
- 30 second maximum run.
- No edits to clip. 1 continuous run.
- HELMET must be worn in clip.
- Compete in Age Group of age at time of the competition.
- No Foam Pit, Resi Ramps or Air Bags.
4 Age Categories for Women
For participation in USA BMX Freestyle events, rider categories are determined by the age of those competing and classification they choose at time license is issued. A rider’s age is defined by the age they are at the time of the event/competition.
- Amateur Women aged 11yrs and under.
- Amateur Women Aged 12yrs and older
- Amateur Masters Women 40+ years
- Expert Class Women 15+ years and older.
Digital Series Ranking and Awards:
- Each Age Group will have an Overall Digital Champion (separate Male and Female).
- Each Age Group will have a State Champion (Continental United States).
- International riders will compete in the Overall Digital Champion Series.
- 6 best scores count towards end-of-year State and Overall Digital Ranking.
Cost to Enter
- Full Year Membership – $60.00 a year
- Digital Only Membership – $10.00 a year
*The membership costs are associated with USABMX Freestyle. Full Year memberships are a great idea if you’re planning to compete at their stops, but if you’re unable to travel, get the Digital Membership.