Calling all BMX riders! Time to show your talent in a 30 second video with your best possible tricks, with an amazing prize at stake: a trip to the first-ever Olympic Qualifier Series in Shanghai, the ultimate qualification event for BMX in the road to Paris 2024 Olympic Games. It is now or never!
What you need to know
- Videos should be no more than 30 seconds
- Helmet must be worn
- Use their audio catalogue
- No sensitive content or explicit branding
- Upload it to olympics.com/en/lets-move/street-challenge
- Deadline to upload is October 22nd
BMX has 3 categories for you to enter and each video can be submitted up to 2
- BMX Real Street AWARD
- BMX Dirt AWARD
- BMX Freestyle Park AWARD
What you’re competing for
- One of the 21 star-studded trips to the Shanghai Olympic Qualifier. (info) Where you’ll witness the top athletes from your favorite urban sports disciplines compete for their final chance to qualify for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris.
- Enjoy a VIP meet and greet with the stars of your chosen sport and gain exclusive access to the venues.
Until 22 October, people from all over the world are invited to enter the Let’s Move Street Challenge, a unique online competition supported by Worldwide Olympic Partner Samsung, inviting BMX, Breaking and Skateboarding enthusiasts (over the age of 13) to showcase their best moves and creative skills. A panel of expert judges will crown 21 winners, who will also receive an all-access trip to watch some of the best athletes in these sports competing for their ticket to Paris 2024 at the Olympic Qualifier Series in Shanghai in May 2024. Winners of the Let’s Move Street Challenge awards will be crowned during a streamed show 12 November.